UK Community Care News
Community Care News Page 1 of 29
Contribute to our discussion forum
As a hospice we are very aware of the need to support informal carers in every possible way that we can. Hospice care is delivered free of charge to...
I think it is very important to involve family members with anyone with long term illness. It is also very important to think of holistic...
The Business Secretary Vince Cable set out the government’s approach to industrial strategy in September 2012. The industrial strategy builds on...
I have had NHS Staff flag up the reports below that indicate there is an opportunity to invest in technology that when used correctly reduces...
Horizon 2020 - EU research and innovation by the European Union Parliament, European Commission COPY & PASTE LINK...
The Innovation Union is changing Europe But we face hurdles: Ideas need an innovation-friendly environment to grow and become products or...
Carers Trust round table debate
- Interview: David Philp, Head of BIM, Cabinet Office
- Interview: Graham Moir, Consultant Surgeon, Barts and London NHS Trust
- Interview: Professor Colin Gray, Academic Director, University of Reading
- Interview: David Leaper, Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Newcastle University
- Interview: Martin Wakeley, Deputy Managing Director, North West London CSU