UK Sustainable Development News
Sustainable Development News Page 1 of 89
Contribute to our discussion forum
I can only comment on working with BME Communities, which is it still a very hush, hush subject and a taboo to talk about. Most female BME women...
Side effects of medication used to treat long term conditions is a real issue as is the number of individuals with multiple long term deteriorating...
Patient Safety Survey: Harnessing Big Data with Real-Time Surveillance to Identify Patients at Risk Complete this short...
With the plethora of pharmacy awareness campaigns and consultations seeking pharmacy’s views, it seems that 2014 may finally be the year that...
Losing weight requires individuals to want to change many aspects for their daily lives and community pharmacy can provide expert advice on diet and...
The level of expertise in most Community Pharmacies is vastly under estimated. Pharmacists and Dispensers strive to help and enhance the lives of...
Carers Trust round table debate
- Interview: David Philp, Head of BIM, Cabinet Office
- Interview: Graham Moir, Consultant Surgeon, Barts and London NHS Trust
- Interview: Professor Colin Gray, Academic Director, University of Reading
- Interview: David Leaper, Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Newcastle University
- Interview: Martin Wakeley, Deputy Managing Director, North West London CSU
Frances Leader TreasurerEnvironmental Protectors Fund
Fran Leader has been an activist for 47 years and has recently been protesting against Hydraulic fracturing at Barton Moss in Salford. Today Fran told us...>> Full article