Contribute to our discussion forum
What is Horizon 2020? - Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever What is Horizon 2020? Horizon 2020 is the...
European Research Programme: the project's gateway in Europe The Human Brain Project is part of the FET Flagship Programme, which is a new...
Fracking is wrong for so many reasons. It will in no way help the UK move to a low carbon...
The move towards more preventative interventions is under way. Prescribing Physical Activity is correctly being positioned as a good way forward for...
In recent months there has been much media attention as to the pressures that Accident and Emergency Departments are under, the difficulties in the...
The Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2014-15 sets out the funding opportunities under the different parts of the programme; all are being published today...
Carers Trust round table debate
- Interview: David Philp, Head of BIM, Cabinet Office
- Interview: Graham Moir, Consultant Surgeon, Barts and London NHS Trust
- Interview: Professor Colin Gray, Academic Director, University of Reading
- Interview: David Leaper, Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Newcastle University
- Interview: Martin Wakeley, Deputy Managing Director, North West London CSU