Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Digital Britian
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Progress of Digitising the Public Sector

The Progress of Digitising the Public Sector #1

As the governments digitalisation policy gathers pace, it is anticipated to save an estimated £1.8bn each year, and, at the same time, improve the level of customer service. But while central and local government are now focused on shifting commonly used transactional services online, concerns remain over how to identify user needs, establish new ways of working across government and how best to promote digital literacy within service delivery organisations and the wider populace.

Technology is changing the relationship between government, citizens and private organisations. What are the challenges of designing and delivering user focused digital services in practice? What actions are being taken to ensure the hardest to reach, and particularly older people, are not left behind by changes placed out of their reach and beyond their current capability?
Last Edit: by Rob Daniels.

Re: The Progress of Digitising the Public Sector #2

I am developing graduates in health media and health promotion and the application to develping health messages in mixed digital mediums.
I would like to extend their academic experiences to interprofessional and interdisciplinary applications and would value any contributions from any other sources

Re: The Progress of Digitising the Public Sector #3

Are there any evaluative projects currently being undertaken into the silver surfers and professional response to developing media for extending informatics to health messages and educational advise ?

Re: The Progress of Digitising the Public Sector #4

I think that providers should use interfaces which are easy for all users not just those who are IT savvy. That is the way to move forward with the progress of digital technology.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds