Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Investment Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC: Money is not the route of all evil ….but the love of it is

Money is not the route of all evil ….but the love of it is #1

In the last few years I believe I have invested in alcohol, tobacco arms, companies and loan companies. My money was taken under false pretences and used for purposes that I never would have agreed to … I am not a hardnosed investor who wants returns at any human cost(as others obviously are) I simply donate to charities.

The charities I gave money to advertised aims and objects I believed in and so I gave money to support them. Their warped view was to take my money and invest it to make a little more money in companies I find offensive …. All legal so that’s ok isn’t it.
Along with many others I have been the victim of that legal scam and we now vote by not donating any more ….ok probably will but being a darned site more careful who we trust next time.

At a local level I hear of Local Authority pension schemes looking to work with other areas to create super investment vehicles ….. Looking far and wide to take their money and make an extra%

Is it a good idea to divert money away from our local area and does this mean in reality those in the know believe our own communities are not worth investing in?
Last Edit: by Kauser Aslam.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds